Things i have ever done,cause
I Love u since I Met u
Since the first time I saw u.....
Without u my Life will be empty
I know, I will be lost without u
My love I always Love u.....
U always love me baby
with my all my trouble..
and i'd the same for u
If i said noone cares about me
U always say u do..
I had fallen in love with u
And i never let u go
I love u more than anyone
I just have to let u know...
My feeling for u never change
Just remember one thing
Every day passes by
I hope you won't go
As long as shall live
I'll always keep u dear
Anytime u need me
I'll be there;with open arms..
To set u free;I told u so
I will always love u through the years...
There is another secret
that is killing my heart...
One that make me realize
U make me a whole
and no matter how hard i fall
or how bad i fell on my knees
I'll still get up to hold you
Loving for all eternity
and smiling through all my tears
because my heart will be empty without you
And i kno i will be lost without you......
MY LOVE ; I ALWAYS LOVE YOU.....
sorry guys........
ReplyDeleteas its different from past ones....
hope u enjoy dis also....
yaa..its really nice..!!!
ReplyDeletei liked it..!!